fairsprochen.org - das FAIRE Forum

Autor Nachricht
lw789
Verfasst am: 27.08.2018, 08:30 Antworten mit Zitat
GAU - Größter anzunehmender User Anmeldedatum: 02.08.2018 Beiträge: 375
Ewen Murray reflects on the success of Skys innovative coverage of the British Masters at Woburn, and has no doubts that the tournament will once again become the pride of the European Tour. What a week it was at glorious Woburn, and the overwhelmingly positive reaction to our coverage of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports was a revelation.The viewers were treated to Nick Dougherty wearing a microphone and talking to us live in the commentary box, a world first in television coverage of a mainstream event, we had the superb live Masterclasses at the close of play, and all the new technical innovations were tremendous. Speaking to Nick Dougherty during his round was a world first in TV golf coverage I was a little uneasy about speaking to Nick live at first. Its never been done before in tournament play and you have to consider Nick was trying to concentrate out there.But he was fine with it. Even when he was struggling on the second day, he was happy to speak to us in the commentary box and he said he had a case of the rights and the lefts. You can deal with one, but its tough when youve got both! Nick was happy to give us his thoughts as he strolled to the green He was describing how he was trying to deal with it and I really liked that, and Im not surprised this innovation was so popular with the viewers. It gave them a great insight into what a player is thinking while walking to the green, rather than us saying what theyre probably thinking. Great insightAnother hugely popular introduction was the live Masterclasses. When you have players of the quality of Westwood, Howell, Donald and Poulter, Harrington and Sullivan, you cant go wrong. Luke Donald gave us great insight into what it takes to be a world-class putter It was a nice mixture of players talking about different aspects of the game. Lee was great talking about driving, something thats always been a strength of his game. Luke has always been an excellent putter, and his insight on that would have interested a lot of people. If you can take two less putts per round, it doesnt take long to get your handicap down.It was also nice to see these players having the chance to show they have character and personality, and I thought they all came across really well. They need to be applauded for giving their time to the masterclasses. It was also interesting to hear them speak about trying to keep it as simple as possible, and I think that will be a big help to any club golfer.The British Masters used to be one of the most prestigious events on the European Tour schedule, and there is no doubt in my mind that the tournament will regain that status. Last year proved that without question.A viewing experience We also showed that week what Sky can do with golf coverage, and we were exemplary in terms of production values. What we achieved was talked about far and wide - in particular the implementation of so much new technology.One of my favourites was the robot camera on wheels on the fairways, although this was not given a name. I dont think Andrew Coltarts suggestion of the toy thingy will catch on! It was fantastic to get the viewers closer to the action and make them feel part of the coverage. We showed what Sky can do for entertaining golf coverage We also introduced the fairway tracer and thats been one of the best of our new innovations. We know how popular the Pro Tracer has been off the tee, and we put it in play for the second shot.Its only a matter of time before we introduce it for pitching around the greens, and you can see all the variations in trajectory and spin. This new technology makes it so much easier to educate the viewers in terms of what the players are trying to achieve with each shot.Watch the 2016 British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Tuesday October 11 with the Hero Challenge from 7.30pm. Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch Donald excited for Grove 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks win Golf live on Sky Sports Marcus Peters Jersey . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-80-rams-cornelius-lucas-jersey.aspx. Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season. John Franklin-Myers Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Cornelius Lucas Jersey . That time around, the cage is as much a part of baseballs daily routine as a beer and a hotdog is to a fan in the stands. Coaches, scouts, broadcasters and other media hover, tossing verbal barbs, telling stories and sharing laughs. Occasionally, especially in spring when the atmosphere is relatively laid back, the list of invited guests expands and on this day, Gibbons welcomed two men strongly influential in his life. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alcides Escobar is a maestro with his glove, making the kinds difficult of plays at shortstop that has helped to make the Kansas City Royals one of the best defensive teams in baseball. On Wednesday night, Escobar showed he can swing the bat a bit, too. His two-run double in the seventh inning proved to be the difference in a tense 4-2 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays. "Hes been very consistent," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Hes always been an important part of our club because of his defence. He saves runs in the field. But when you add offence to that, he becomes a very special player." Eric Hosmer drove in the other two runs for the Royals, whose bullpen blew a 2-0 lead for young starter Yordano Ventura before holding on to beat Toronto with a late rally for the second straight night. Kansas City won the series opener 10-7 behind a six-run eighth inning. Kelvin Herrera (1-1) stranded runners on second and third in the seventh, and Wade Davis struck out Jose Reyes to leave the bases loaded in the eighth. Greg Holland worked around a double in the ninth for his seventh save in seven tries. "You play 162 games. Youre going to see a lot of things happen," Holland said. "The mark of a good bullpen is when you have guys pick each other up when they get in jams." Drew Hutchison (1-2) allowed all four runs on five hits in seven innings for Toronto. The 23-year-old right-hander, who missed last season after Tommy John surgery, kept the Royals mostly off balance until Escobar guided his double down the left-field line with two outs in the seventh. Jimmy Paredes and Salvy Perez scored easily to give Kansas City the lead. "I got ahead of him. I went right at him. I thought I made a good pitch," Hutchison said. "Thats a situation where I expect myself to thrive and get the job done, but I didnt." The Royals improved to 14-0 when scoring at least four runs -- they remain 0-12 falling short of that mark. Meanwhile, the Blue Jays lost for the sixth time in their last seven games. Toronto also lost outfielder Melky Cabrera in the sixth inning when he was hit in the left shiin by a pitch from Danny Duffy.dddddddddddd Cabrera needed to be helped off the field, though X-rays taken at the ballpark came back negative and a team spokesman said he was day to day. The Royals manufactured a 1-0 lead through driving rain in the first inning with a double by Nori Aoki, a sacrifice bunt and Hosmers sacrifice fly. They tacked on another run in the fourth when Hosmer followed a double by Omar Infante with one of his own. As long as Ventura was pitching, it seemed that would be enough. The Blue Jays struggled to catch up to the 22-year-olds triple-digit fastball, managing just two hits over five innings. But they were more successful at avoiding stuff off the plate, driving up his pitch count and forcing him from the game after five innings and 92 pitches. "It was cold out there," Ventura said through a translator, fellow starter Jeremy Guthrie. "Naturally, it was a little more difficult to command." Thats when Royals manager Ned Yost called on Duffy, who hit Cabrera in the left shin with his first pitch. Cabrera dropped to the grass in foul territory and stayed there several minutes, eventually getting helped through the dugout and to the clubhouse by the Blue Jays trainers. Duffy proceeded to walk Jose Bautista on five pitches and was yanked for Aaron Crow, who gave up singles to Edwin Encarnacion and Juan Francisco that tied the game 2-all. Crow finally escaped the inning, and the Royals bullpen held Toronto down the rest of the way. "Its frustrating, but at the end of the day I need to do a better job to give us a chance to win after we came back and scored two runs," Hutchison said. "I was in complete control going into the seventh. It comes down to that its on me and I need to get the job done." NOTES: Toronto left 11 runners on base. ... Bautista finished with 30 walks in April, matching Fred McGriffs club record for a single month. ... Blue Jays INF Brett Lawrie (sore back) was held out of the lineup. Manager John Gibbons called him day to day. ... RHP Jeremy Guthrie starts the series finale Thursday night for Kansas City. LHP Mark Buehrle starts for Toronto. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
< >
Seite 1 von 1
Neues Thema eröffnen