fairsprochen.org - das FAIRE Forum

Autor Nachricht
khm1997
Verfasst am: 09.11.2018, 03:22 Antworten mit Zitat
GAU - Größter anzunehmender User Anmeldedatum: 31.10.2018 Beiträge: 235
Tom Brady against ol pal Richard Sherman and the rest of the best defence in the NFL. Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Marshawn Lynch and LeGarrette Blount and their tough-to-tackle running styles. The occasional well-designed — and well-executed — trick play. There is a lot to look forward to when Wilsons Seattle Seahawks, the defending champions, take on Bradys New England Patriots, the dominant franchise of the 2000s, in the Super Bowl at Glendale, Arizona, on Feb. 1. Seattle can become the first team to win consecutive NFL championships since Brady, Belichick and Co. did it a decade ago. In nearly a half-century of Super Bowls — this will be the 49th — theres never been this long a stretch without a repeat champion. On Super Sunday last year, the Seahawks beat Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos 43-8. After Seattle (14-4) and New England (14-4) won their conference title games at home Sunday, some Las Vegas sports books had the Seahawks — heading to the franchises third Super Bowl — as 1-point favourites, while others made the game a pick em. New England reached its eighth Super Bowl, equaling the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers for most in league history. Its the sixth time in the past 14 years the Patriots have made it this far; they won trophies after the 2001, 2003 and 2004 seasons. But they lost in their past two Super Bowl appearances, after the 2007 and 2011 seasons, both times against Eli Manning and the New York Giants. Its hard to compare, year to year. I think every situations different, the 37-year-old Brady said. Weve had a lot of good teams in the past. This one is going to have to win a very important game to kind of leave our legacy. Here are some things to know about the Super Bowl: YOU MAD BRO?: The last time these two teams met was in October 2012, when Wilson was a rookie who threw for the go-ahead touchdown with less than 90 seconds left, Sherman was not yet as highly regarded for his cornerback play — or as widely known for his confidence — but intercepted Brady, and Seattle won 24-23. That game was best known for what happened afterward: Shermans taunting tweet aimed at Brady. Something else to think about: Will Shermans injured left elbow be OK in two weeks? SLOW STARTS, FAST FINISHES: Neither of these teams looked all that good early in the season. The Seahawks started 3-3, making preseason talk of a dynasty seem silly; the Patriots began 2-2, and folks were saying Brady was washed up after a 41-14 loss at Kansas City on Sept. 29. So much for any of that. Seattle is now on an eight-game winning streak, including Sundays stirring 28-22 overtime victory over Green Bay for the NFC championship after trailing 16-0. New England, meanwhile, won 10 of 11 games until dropping its meaningless regular-season finale. You dont want to judge your team after three or four games into the season, Brady said after beating Indianapolis 45-7 for the AFC title, and its important not to ride the roller coaster. THE QBS: Will Brady win his fourth Lombardi Trophy? Will Wilson win his second? Brady owns all sorts of post-season QB records, including 49 touchdown passes and six trips to the Super Bowl. Wilson, meanwhile, is 10-0 for his career in games against quarterbacks who own at least one ring — but only because he overcame four interceptions and a halftime quarterback rating of zero to rally Seattle in the closing minutes against Aaron Rodgers on Sunday. I just continue to believe in our guys, said Wilson, who wept after beating Green Bay. THE COACHES: New Englands Belichick owns a record 21 post-season wins. Seattles Pete Carroll preceded Belichick as New Englands coach, then was a national title-winning college coach at Southern California, before returning to the pros. Both come from defensive backgrounds. Neither is afraid to call a trick play. Punter Jon Ryans touchdown pass on a fake field goal for Seattles first points Sunday. One of Bradys three TD tosses against the Colts went to left tackle Nate Solder. A week earlier, receiver Julian Edelman threw a 51-yard pass. LYNCHS SILENT TREATMENT: Lynch, who ran for 157 yards against the Packers, has been docked $100,000 by the NFL for violating the leagues media policy, making a habit of either ignoring reporters entirely or offering one-word answers. Will he show at the annual circus that is Super Bowl media day? Cheap Raiders Jerseys Free Shipping . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Otis Sistrunk Jersey . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. http://www.cheapraidersjerseyssale.com/?tag=rodney-hudson-jersey-sale.5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Karl Joseph Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. Wholesale Raiders Jerseys Online .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport.Denny Morrisons silver medal performance in the mens 1,000 metre speed skating medal nearly didnt happen. After falling during the Canadian Olympic team trails, Morrison missed earning a place in the event. But on Tuesday, fellow Canadian Gilmore Junio gave up his spot in the race, saying that to have Morrison compete would be "in the best interest of the team." "When he rang me, I thought he was pulling my leg," said Morrison, of Junios decision. "Why would he do it unless he was injured? The coaches knew but decided he was the one to tell me. "We were at Canada Olympic House with our families and when it came from the horses mouth, it was a moment I will never forget." As Morrison stepped onto the podium following the race, Junios decision must have seemed clairvoyant. Morrison skated against 500m champion, Michel Mulder of the Netherlands, and finished in a time of one minute 08.43 seconds. The Canadian slotted into second place, with six of the top skaters remaining. One by one, each of the remaining athletes failed to earn a podium spot. "I called it, so it feels good to be a prophet," Junio told CBC Sports. "A lot of kudos goes too this guy [Morrison] because he made it happen.dddddddddddd" I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it Morrison credits Junios help — not just in giving up the spot — but for his hard work as a training partner. "Hes been helping me with my openers for the last four years," said Morrison of Junio. "I opened 16.6 today. Its my fastest opener in six years time, and I never would have gotten this medal without having those openers, and guys like Gilmore and Jamie Gregg, and of course giving his spot up for me. "After what [Junio] did, it made it even more special. Giving up your spot is unprecedented. I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it." Junio was watching from the stands as his friend and teammate took to the ice to race. Junio yelled even louder as subsequent athletes failed to beat Morrisons time. "I was literally shaking and couldnt stay focused," said Junio "I was definitely breathing hard, and I kind of lost my voice because I was cheering so hard. It was definitely worth it." Morrison will compete in the mens 1,500, Feb. 15, 2014. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
< >
Seite 1 von 1
Neues Thema eröffnen